Tater-tot Casserole Freezer Meal
What you need:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup corn
- (OR you can do a full cup of either) The veggies can be canned or frozen. I’ve used both before.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tsp Oregano
- Cheese (I use cheddar jack)
- Salt & Pepper
- Brown your beef *TIP: If you use water it will cook faster and crumble smaller!
- Drain Beef
- Combine Beef, Oregano, Corn & Peas, Cream of Mushroom Soup in bowl
- Put the mix in the bottom of a casserole dish
- Layer Tater-Tots over mix
- Cover in Cheese
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until tator-tots are crispy, cheese is melted and the mix is bubbling.
- For a freezer meal, cover in tin foil. Cooks best if thawed first (30 min), but can be cooked from frozen (approx 60 min).