Cute tissue paper pumpkin
- Print out a picture of a pumpkin outline.
- Cut your tissue paper by folding it in half, and then half again etc, until you get squares about 3” – 4” big.
- Put a drop of glue in the middle of each square.
- With the child’s finger pointing up, wrap the paper around their finger.
- Press the glue dot onto the paper.
My son is 5 years old and did a great job!! He did this almost all by himself with just a little guidance. It turned out super cute!! It was a fun craft to do together. 🙂 Happy Crafting!!